Not earning Points
In order to get points make sure that your GPS (location services) and internet connection in order for the app to work properly.
Be sure to check the following:
- Ensure that GPS is on
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet via wifi or data
- Ensure that Place Surveys are toggled "on" in the app settings screen
- Go to your iPhone settings and confirm that Location Services are "on" for the Frequent Flyer App (Settings > Privacy > Location Services)
- Go to your iPhone settings and confirm that Background App Refresh is "on" for the Frequent Flyer App (Settings > General > Background App Refresh)
- Do not force quit the app in iOS7. Force quitting will prevent location measurement from working in iOS7 (if you're using iOS6, the app will continue to measure location in the background even if you force quit). If you have force quit, simply re-open the app to resolve the issue. When you need to close the app, simply tap the home button once.